Dr. Cairo Ojougboh a Former member of the House of Representatives and frontline Delta state Governorship Aspirant of the APC has listed some of his achievements as public office holder.
Cairo said he believed that achievements will always speak for itself, but he decided to outline some of them by himself to set the records due to what he described as deliberate attempt by some people to misinform the public.
The Delta Governorship hopeful who represented Ika Federal Constituency of Delta State from 2003 – 2007 while responding to questions and answers during an interactive session has described his public service record as corrupt free.
Writing on his official twitter account @CairoOjougboh stated: “Since the day I made the decision to engage in how I and my constituents will be governed by being part of the political process I have always been of the opinion that my achievements will speak for itself.
However, it is important we set the records straight due to the malicious attempt my some individuals to distort my achievements as a political office holder during my tenure as a member of the House of Representatives and as a private citizen. My Achievement meets integrity.
1. Member Federal House of Representatives, 2003-2007.
2. As a member of the Federal House of Representatives, between 2003 – 2007, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh sponsored the award of the Benin-Agbor-Asaba 133KVA Sub-stationed Transmission line that has now being commissioned.
3. The Digitalization of the Agbor Telephone Exchange.
4. Initiated and completed numerous infrastructural projects such as mechanized power-driven Boreholes in Alihame, Ozanogogo and Ekuku Agbor.
5. Completion of Agbor/Sokponba/Ogharife Road.
6. Employment facilitation of over 2000 persons both graduates and non-graduates into state and federal establishments.
7. Consistent critic of corruption and misgovernance.
8. Till date I have an untainted public servant track record without any single case of corruption.
9. Promotion of Nigerian Exports.
10. Scholarships funding of students under the Cairo Ojougboh Foundation.
11. Till date The 15 Elders of Alihami (Ndi Ichen) have been on the Monthly support programme of the Ojougboh Foundation.
12. I have consistently stood against oppression and injustice no matter the consequence.
These are just to mention a few.
I am Dr. CAIRO OJOUGBOH A TRUE SON OF ALIHAMI AND I SEEK YOUR SUPPORT FOR A NEW DELTA OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF TRIBAL AFFILIATION OR RELIGION” The tweet ended.
CHECK OUT THE TWEETS
Check out @CairoOjougboh’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/CairoOjougboh/status/999280554498502656?s=08
Check out @CairoOjougboh’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/CairoOjougboh/status/999282468195917824?s=08
Dr. Cairo was also Chairman, Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) ,Presidential Liaison Officer to the President on NASS and Special Assistant to Mr. President on NASS (2007 – 2011)