-Blank NEWS Online (NIGERIA:

A 44 years old man and his wife narrowly escaped death as Fuel Dispenser explodes while dispensing fuel into a motorcycle at Kioyer Energy Services Nig. LTD Oleh, Isoko South local government area of Delta State.

Narrating the incident, Mr. Joshua Egeme now receiving treatment at a private hospital in Oleh said, he and the wife went to buy fuel at Kioyer Energy Services Nig. LTD filling station and as the dispenser was dispensing fuel into his motorcycle, the meter exploded, leaving both of them severely burnt.

He stated that the fuel attendant had dispensed some quality of fuel into a container before the meter was programed to dispense fuel to his motorcycle. According to him, the meter immediately exploded and splashed the fuel in the container to their body, engulfed both of them, the motorcycle and got them burnt unexpectedly.

It was gathered that the fire was put off by men of Delta State Fire Service Oleh, Isoko South local government area, who timely arrived at the scene to salvage the situation. The fire only affected the man, his wife, the meter and the motorcycle that was burnt beyond recognition.

Accordingly, the man is responding to treatment at an undisclosed private hospital in Oleh, just as the wife was referred to another private hospital in Warri for immediate attention and treatment as her burns was more severe.

The Divisional Police Officer of Isoko South local government area, SP Paul Oboware confirmed the report, just as Kioyer Energy Services Nig. LTD, was under lock and key when our correspondent visited the area.

Read>> Blank NEWS Online … Always!!!

  • Also Advertise, LIKE & Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc…
News Reporter
Blank NEWS Online founding Editor-in-Chief and Publisher, Albert Eruorhe Ograka, is a Graduate of Mass Communication. He also holds a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Journalism from the International Institute of Journalism (IIJ).

Your Comment